The office will be closed the week of June 4th through 8th.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do. Priority Mail International shipping cost $60 and takes about a week to ten days in transit. Any local taxes due will be collected by your post office.
- Can I play <insert game name here>?
- When will my order ship?
- Orders are currently taking about four weeks to fulfill.
- Do you have a User Manual?
- Yes, you can read it here. You'll save both of us a lot of time if you read it.
- Can I use the Quadstick with a specific console or computer?
- The Quadstick can connect directly to a PS4, PS3, Nintendo Switch and PC/Mac.
- The Quadstick requires an adapter to connect to an XBox One or 360.
- A CronusMax may be needed for advanced systems that combine multiple third party devices, like other joysticks, with the Quadstick.
- Can I return the Quadstick for a refund if it does not work for me?
- Yes. Contact Quadstick within thirty days of receiving it and for instructions. Once it is returned, a refund minus the shipping costs will be issued.
- Do you have demo or loaner units?
- No. If you are unsure if the Quadstick is right for you, there is a thirty day period to return it for a refund, minus the shipping costs.