The QuadStick Manager Program (QMP) can be used to tailor the QuadStick to the personal preferences of the user. It performs the following functions:
- Control settings for joystick sensitivity, sip and puff pressure thresholds, activation delays and operating modes.
- Allows the user to download and manage custom game configuration files as well as companion voice command files.
- Automates the process of updating with new firmware, by backing up and restoring the user’s game files in the QuadStick’s flash memory.
- Provides a data connection between the QuadStick and an UltraStik or a CronusMax device.
- Allows Voice control of the QuadStick when used with Dragon Naturally Speaking and Vocola.
The installation files come in two parts:
- The QuadStick Manager Program Installer
- Vocola - Voice Command Language add-on for Dragon Naturally Speaking
The Vocola installation is optional. The QMP can be used without it, if the user does not wish to use voice commands with the QuadStick.
Installs the QuadStick Manager Program
Installs optional voice control software. Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking versions 10 through 14.